Custom Pop-up dialog Boxes when placing objects?

OGDesigner

Firstly, I am fairly new to Chief Architect (8 Months).

I have found most of what I can't figure out, within these pages, so I am thankful for this resource (and to all of you for your knowledge and dedication to this board).

The software is large but I am picking my way through it day-by-day.

I have worked through most of the mainstream videos and tutorials and am now at a point where I am comfortable with what I know and beginning to make changes to the software to make my time in it easier (Ex: Layer Sets, Arch Blocks, Macros, etc...)

With that being said, let me fire off my first question.

I would like to figure out how to create a pop-up dialog box for "Warnings" or Additional Information, for example:

I place an object in my plan but would like a reminder about how and when to use this item. Basically, add an item and get a dialog box with custom text. 

I had considered Labels but feel like there should be something easier.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you all in advance for your patience with me going forward!

Using Premier X15

Scott H.

Labels would give you a plan view "Warning" provided the objects label layer is turned on, however another option would be to use an Object Information field.  Use the Comments field or create your own User Information field.  These can also be displayed in the label information by calling them with a macro if you wanted to go that route