'Manufacturer' Name Input Area to Display on Layout

Drew-PRH

Good day,

I suspect it could be easier to type in the Manufacturers name and Model of windows in some general notes, however since the option to display it is in the Window Specification/Object Information, I thought I'd give it a try.

With that, where do you input the Manufacturer name so the layout sheet pulls from that when specified?

Thank you -

1 hour ago, Chopsaw said:

image.thumb.png.e2763d2e8ef32e973886a79daf6c6f33.png

Thank you Chopsaw.  I did not realize it had to be done for every window individually.

I was hoping there might be a field to pull from when entered once - this will work just great.

Thanks again -

4 minutes ago, Drew-PRH said:

Thank you Chopsaw.  I did not realize it had to be done for every window individually.

I was hoping there might be a field to pull from when entered once - this will work just great.

You can group select all the windows at once and do it with one entry.  At least all the windows on one floor anyway.

Or in the Default Window before placing them or in your Template if you always use the same Manufacturer.

And it shows up in Layout only if you send the Window Schedule to Layout, same as the Door and other Schedules...

I personally prefer to do that from a Schedule in a Cad Detail, rather than Plan View.

M.

17 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

Or in the Default Window before placing them or in your Template if you always use the same Manufacturer.

And it shows up in Layout only if you send the Window Schedule to Layout, same as the Door and other Schedules...

I personally prefer to do that from a Schedule in a Cad Detail, rather than Plan View.

M.

Wonderful - thank you.

Makes perfect sense for my question.  So much more for me to learn to make things quicker and easier.

And the added info of a Cad Detail rather than Plan View is great.

Thanks for taking the time!