Interior/ Exterior Gable Wall Materials Won't Change

SBCWyoming

Hey everyone, so I have a wall that is partially above and partially below the roof line. I have opened the wall and, in roofs, checked the setting that defines the lower section (interior) as an "Interior 6" wall type. I've then gone to materials and changed the material type of the lower wall section to drywall. Within the open wall window, it shows the lower wall section as drywall, but when I save and close, it does not save and reverts back to the exterior finish type. I'm using X15 and have attached a pic of the interior view as well as the open edit window, showing the changed finish materials. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Scotty

Upper Wall Issue.png

Upper Wall 2.png

It's hard to say without really being able to see it, but looking at the image, some of the wall materials have been painted, rather than using the wall's default materials. Walls especially can do some weird things if their materials are being specified outside of the wall's definition. I'd start with selecting those materials and choosing the Use Default Material option to let the wall sort out its own materials. And if that doesn't work, post the plan so we can see whats goin on

• Like 1