My selected decking materials wont show in my renderings. All suggestions are appreciated, I feel like I've tried everything.

Roxi0112

I've read through different posts regarding decks and I haven't come across any that are having the same issue as me.

Does anyone know what's happening to my deck boards? I tried building a new deck by going over the one I have and it turns out the same. When I build a deck in another location it appears as it should. I have had this happen to me before so I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. thank you for your suggestions. 

Deck.pdf

Edited by Roxi0112

• Roxi0112 changed the title to My selected decking materials wont show in my renderings. All suggestions are appreciated, I feel like I've tried everything.

The procedure I would use would be to open the DBX for the deck and then specify the material in 'Planks, Joists' (at the very bottom of the 'Structure' tab). What have you tried already? It would help if you post the plan.

1 hour ago, Roxi0112 said:

I've read through different posts regarding decks and I haven't come across any that are having the same issue as me.

Does anyone know what's happening to my deck boards? I tried building a new deck by going over the one I have and it turns out the same. When I build a deck in another location it appears as it should. I have had this happen to me before so I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. thank you for your suggestions. 

Deck.pdf 231.76 kB · 7 downloads

Please post your plan. This way we can see the issue.