Sending Plot Lines when Sending to Layout

If you are trying to send a camera view to layout, then try switching to a vector view.  "Plot lines" is greyed out when you are sending a plan view or when you are in a standard render/PBR camera view.

Also, the reason that when you change the layers in your plans that it changes the layout is because they are using the same layer set.  I recommend checking our the training videos related to layer sets and saved plan views.

12 minutes ago, DBCooper said:

If you are trying to send a camera view to layout, then try switching to a vector view.  "Plot lines" is greyed out when you are sending a plan view or when you are in a standard/PBR render view.

Also, the reason that when you change the layers in your plans that it changes the layout is because they are using the same layer set.  I recommend checking our the training videos related to layer sets and saved plan views.

@325302054302543

Said they were sending plans to layout. My choices are also grayed out and X14 was the same. Only when sending vector images can you change to plot lines.

@DBCooperyou are 100% correct.