Attic Wall Sill

fberus

I added an attic wall during the process of creating a Dutch gable.  I have checked the box for "Sill Plate" in the Wall Specification -> Foundation panel and rebuilt the wall framing.  No dice.  I have tried tweaking several check boxes and radio buttons. No dice.  Is there a way to add the Sill plate to this attic wall?

You can see the other walls in this attic space in the background and they have sills at the bottom.

Thanx,

Floyd.

HDP 2021, Build 22.3.0.55x64

Windows 11 x64

DutchGableWall1.png

"Sill Plate" only affects the wall if it's set as a Foundation wall - the missing plate in that image isn't a sill but a bottom plate which is specified in the Wall Type, so we need to know more about that wall to make any guesses. I think we'll need to see the plan.

9 hours ago, fberus said:

HDP 2021, Build 22.3.0.55x64

Probably best to put this on home talk which is for the home designer line of products as the toolset is significantly different.  

Not sure if HD has this but my guess is the wall was manually adjusted in which case the bottom plate is below that ceiling or sheathing.  If that’s the case then try looking for a default bottom wall height on the structure panel of that wall dbx.