X15 2D Electrical Symbol Resizing Issue

ABR_PKB

Hello.

When I change the dimension of a wall sconce, the 2D symbol resizes too. I've never had this happen before when resizing electrical symbols. How do I prevent this from  happening ? I've attached 2 pictures for reference.

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2023-04-05 143201.png

Screenshot 2023-04-05 143249.png

1 hour ago, ABR_PKB said:

Hello.

When I change the dimension of a wall sconce, the 2D symbol resizes too. I've never had this happen before when resizing electrical symbols. How do I prevent this from  happening ? I've attached 2 pictures for reference.

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2023-04-05 143201.png

Screenshot 2023-04-05 143249.png

When you are resizing the item look at the 2d panel in x15 with that symbol open.  there is an option to resize.

BTW Symbols and content is where you share symbols and content with others.  this would be best served in the Q&A section of the forum.  It is a great question that many others can learn from as well so maybe an admin can move it there for you?  @Dermot@scottharris

Also it is much appreciated and very helpful for a variety of reasons if you can update your signature. It will help you from having to state what version, hardware etc that you have.  BTW very nicely formatted question that is easy to see what you are talking about.  Wish all the questions were this easy to understand!