Walkthrough Path Slow on Turns

FireflyDesigns

I've watched all the training videos I can find on walkthrough paths and I'm continuing to have issues with the speed slowing down on curves and turns. The curves I'm currently dealing with are minor and still seem to slow way down. Any idea what I can do to fix this beyond?

I don’t think Chief’s walkthough and in general video tools are where they should be yet compared to its other capabilities. 

Not to mention, the still inadequate 3D Viewer. 

If your goal is to share videos and models with clients your best option right now is Twinmotion.  It’s free and much faster than Chief for video walk throughs, even if you include the time it takes to export your model to Twinmotion. 

• Downvote 1

Have you tried adding keyframes and setting the speed to something faster?  It seems like you have full control over the speed in every section of the walkthrough so I can't imagine why it would slow down unless you set the speed slower.  If you post your plan, then maybe someone could take a look at it to see if they can figure why it is so slow.

On 3/12/2023 at 7:12 PM, DBCooper said:

Have you tried adding keyframes and setting the speed to something faster?  It seems like you have full control over the speed in every section of the walkthrough so I can't imagine why it would slow down unless you set the speed slower.  If you post your plan, then maybe someone could take a look at it to see if they can figure why it is so slow.

I have the keyframes set at the same speed, this is why I'm so puzzled. The straight paths are great, but any turns they slow.