Color boxes when printing elevation/section view sheets

whywhywywy

Hello everyone, 

When I print sheets, there are always color boxes (show as below) in elevation or section view sheets.

I even tried cutePDF Writer and Bullzip PDF printer, but no luck.

How can I solve this problem? Thanks in advance!

image.thumb.png.9469bce17506395848a394ce9c1e111a.png

I am using chief architect x13, my laptop  is windows 10 pro.

Looking at your screenshot, my thought is relating to graphics card driver. I would make sure your graphics card driver is up to date.

Also make sure you're using the latest update for Chief Architect. Fixes for issues like this get added as part of the program updates. You can do this by going to the Help Menu and clicking on Check for Program Updates and then downloading and installing any relevant updates.

If neither of those options resolve your issue, I would recommend contacting our technical support team directly. They can troubleshoot this further.

Select the layout box.  Open the dialog (not the view).  Go to the label tab and turn it off.

Or, if you never want to see the layout box labels, go into your layer display options and turn off the layer for layout box labels.

But I am not convinced that the colored boxes is actually just a problem with the labels.  If you don't want the labels, then great, just turn them off.  If you want to change the way the labels look, then you need to tell us how you want them to look.  And if you want better answers, then you probably need to post a better picture, or even better, your layout and plan.