Trainer for a group of designers (6-8 sessions over 2023)

Atari2600

Hi there,

We are an high-end residential DB firm with about 10 Chief Architect users, with experience ranging from 2 months to 20 years. We are very interested in working with a skilled trainer to help us develop a training program and perhaps run at least six sessions (at a minimum) over this next year.

Our primary goal is to help our team align our workflow and we believe that bringing in an outside expert might do the trick. (As some of you can imagine, getting some users to possibly “change their ways” can be a challenge at times.

We are located in DC and having someone willing to meet in person or willing to travel is a plus.

While Zoom is certainly an option (any may be cost effective) it’s not our preference.

If this is a challenge you are both interested in (and one which you might be skilled at doing), please PM me. 

Thanks & Happy New Year everyone.

Matt Dirksen

Landis Architects | Builders, Inc.

3 hours ago, Atari2600 said:

Hi there,

We are an high-end residential DB firm with about 10 Chief Architect users, with experience ranging from 2 months to 20 years. We are very interested in working with a skilled trainer to help us develop a training program and perhaps run at least six sessions (at a minimum) over this next year.

Our primary goal is to help our team align our workflow and we believe that bringing in an outside expert might do the trick. (As some of you can imagine, getting some users to possibly “change their ways” can be a challenge at times.

We are located in DC and having someone willing to meet in person or willing to travel is a plus.

While Zoom is certainly an option (any may be cost effective) it’s not our preference.

If this is a challenge you are both interested in (and one which you might be skilled at doing), please PM me. 

Matt Dirksen

I would highly recommend @Renerabbitt for this type of training.  He specializes in efficiency methods, and has a great program for file and standards development.

6 hours ago, Atari2600 said:

Hi there,

Matt Dirksen

Willing to travel and have a 120-150" 4K projector for sessions.
Your 20 year users will gain knowledge from sessions as is my experience with others of this level of experience. Same as your intermediate and beginner.
My suite of assets and tools can cut down drafting times drastically and I maintain systems for file redundancy and cloud based project management as well.
Cost for in person is substantially higher per hour so I encourage a week long trip for such things. I can also train via Streamyard
So you know, there is a significant training event happening in Feb that I will be teaching at power user level as well as my partners teaching at intermediate to advanced. That event is here:
https://www.chiefexpertsacademy.com/chief-architect-outer-banks-nc-total-immersion-by-chief-experts-2023