Program is automatically adding mid-span rim joists?

PdoubleU

I am having Chief Architect X14 build floor framing and it keeps adding a double rim joist in the middle of a span. There is a Glulam beam in the middle of the garage floor, and a bearing wall for the other bearing line but I can't figure out why it is doing this. There are no walls above this floor system. First time posting so not sure what is needed to answer this question.

Floor question.plan

Edited by PdoubleU
Added stripped down floor plan

On 1/2/2023 at 11:18 AM, Alaskan_Son said:

It looks like you probably removed the problematic element from your stripped down plan.  My guess is that you had an invisible wall or room divider directly above that line and that one side or the other was in a different Framing Group (Structure tab).

Thanks for the help, unfortunately  I can't find any invisible walls or room dividers above that line. I attached a zip file of the entire plan, non-stripped down, maybe something shows up now?

D_J House.Main.zip

The problem lies with your combination of Joist Direction Lines and Bearing Beams.  They are confusing and conflicting with each other.  You have way too much going on.  I'm not sure which direction you actually want your joist running or I would advise more specifically.  Start by deleting redundant Joist Direction Lines though.