Call 811 Before You Dig

ACADuser

I have been adding this decal to my foundation plan.

Just thought you may be interested.

What is 811?
811 is the national call-before-you-dig phone number. Anyone who plans to dig should call 811 or go to their state 811 center’s website a few business days before digging to request that the approximate location of buried utilities be marked with paint or flags so that you don’t unintentionally dig into an underground utility line.
811 protects you and your community! Hitting a buried line while digging can disrupt utility service, cost money to repair, or cause serious injury or death. Always contact your 811 center, wait the required time for utilities to respond to your request, and ensure that all utilities have responded to your request before putting a shovel in the ground.

https://call811.com/811-In-Your-State

Call 811.calibz

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ACADuser said:

hurricane

This will be our first since moving here '19.  Looking like the cone is heading towards us now, but still 5 days out and will change.  We are 20 miles inland, so I'm not worried as much as coastal peeps.  I got a new client actually, where the zone is "VE (EL 20)", so he will have a few stairs to get to the main floor, of course house his is not built yet, design stage.