Auto Rebuild and boxed eaves

cyber5490

14 minutes ago, cyber5490 said:

Can anyone tell me why if I choose boxed eave the out rebuild roof  goes away ? I'm using Chief Architect Premier X14

Probably Not without much more information and preferably a plan uploaded to see what you have going on.

Everyone appreciates if you include information (like what you put in your description) regarding your software version and some basics in your signature so we can have all the information handy and you don't have to write it out every time.

Posts that get more help have concisely written descriptions of the issues and SCREEN CAPTURES of pix of the situation.  In some cases that will be enough to get you an answer but in some cases a plan file may be necessary such as with roof issues especially.

If you select a roof plane, and change the option for a boxed eave, this will turn off auto rebuild for roofs.  Any changes to a roof plane will do this.

If you want boxed eaves for all of your roof planes, you can do this in the build roof dialog and keep auto rebuild on.

22 minutes ago, DBCooper said:

If you select a roof plane, and change the option for a boxed eave, this will turn off auto rebuild for roofs.  Any changes to a roof plane will do this.

If you want boxed eaves for all of your roof planes, you can do this in the build roof dialog and keep auto rebuild on.

Thank you so much, that answers my question now I know what to do on the future.
Best regards...