X14 Polyline solid display

Draftsman-don

I have a plan where I have drawn polylines to represent I beams in the plan views. If I open the file in X13, the polylines are displayed, but the same file in X14 does not display the polyline nor does it allow me to select the polyline. It is as if the polyline disappears in X14. Is this part of the updates in X14 and if so, is there a new setting that I am not aware of?

Thank you all in advance

polyline X13.jpg

polyline X14.jpg

I may just be a Layer Display Issue ?

In X14 Polyline Solids were re-named a 3D Solids.............               |   |  |   |  |  |  

V V V V V V

image.thumb.png.38fbb7f5e7e3f799f5472e6fa1ff4a5c.png    image.thumb.png.4eb4427f9a88eca7fd820d36c7cc25ef.png

Thanks a lot Solver, 

This is the issue exactly.  I don't know why they are polyline solids either as I actually started this plan file back in 2019 with CA X10 or X11. I may have originally intended to extrude them. However when I use the selection method that you describe I am able to select them and modify the properties to be 1/16 tall. This causes them to display like normal and I am able to select them easily.  I also converted them back to simple polylines for ease of future editing.  I do not know if this is a bug or a feature of the conversion to 3D solids. 

Kbird,

Thank you for your reply. For some reason I don't even have those layers in this plan file. I even opened a new file in X14 and it doesn't have these layers either. Not sure why mine is different or what I may be missing.

20 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

I may just be a Layer Display Issue ?

In X14 Polyline Solids were re-named a 3D Solids.............               |   |  |   |  |  |  

V V V V V V

image.thumb.png.38fbb7f5e7e3f799f5472e6fa1ff4a5c.png    image.thumb.png.4eb4427f9a88eca7fd820d36c7cc25ef.png

2 hours ago, Gawdzira said:

I am not sure. But, I would verify which layer it is on when open in x13 and then verify that the same layer is displayed when you open it in x14. If that is not the solution, turn on All Layers and then see if you can find it. 

Thanks also for the reply, That was my first suspicion as well. The objects are on the "CAD, Default" layer which is turned on in both plan files.