Polyline/moldings X14

teewhite7

As I said in your other post that you deleted you don’t need a solid you need to draw the profile with a closed polyline and save to your library as a molding profile.  Then set your window lintel to that profile.

Rgardner, that's not working, there's something else that's not allowing this to work in  X14
I've got several molding profiles i use as casing that were made with x13 the same method referenced in that link.

I see what you're saying that they don't need to be solids, but still doesn't fix this particular issue

30 minutes ago, teewhite7 said:

Rgardner, that's not working, there's something else that's not allowing this to work in  X14
I've got several molding profiles i use as casing that were made with x13 the same method referenced in that link.

I see what you're saying that they don't need to be solids, but still doesn't fix this particular issue

Is it able to be added to your user library as a molding profile?  If not are you sure it is a "Closed" polyline???  Are you able to set those molding profiles you already have to the lintel?  If not then you should reach out to Technical support or post a plan here.  The reason I say that is because:

image.thumb.png.e93770573902efb32b1168113b504d58.pngimage.thumb.png.c784c4050cd9494ec4ea0a3d4d6aadc1.pngimage.thumb.png.a59f326a23bccd76a8bced9d037f04d2.pngimage.thumb.png.09146b3bfaf9b2168a7d3dd6b7cdf23e.png

• Like 1