Networking and Data Centers

cboucher

Good Afternoon,

I'm new to forum so forgive me if this question is out of place.  I'm attempting to include a data center with network switches into a design.  I don't see any suitable catalogues for these items.  Does any one have suggestions?

thank you

Nothing like that I am aware of , though Chief does have ove 400 add-on Libraries now , but you might find something on 3D warehouse ( Trimble)  you can import into Chief.

Looks like you are new , so please add your Forum Signature so we know which Version of Chief Premier you are using....

4 hours ago, cboucher said:

Good Afternoon,

I'm new to forum so forgive me if this question is out of place.  I'm attempting to include a data center with network switches into a design.  I don't see any suitable catalogues for these items.  Does any one have suggestions?

thank you

Are you looking for 2d or 3d?  There are a lot of networking and other outlets in the core libraries.  Generally I just annotate and place a cabinet or just a 2d box for an AV Network cabinet or in a closet.  If you need to model it in 3d then would need to know what equipment you are using and what you need to model.  But generally a cabinet can be adapted rather quickly to be a network rack.