Library Filter??

Designer1

Does anyone know what to do when the library filter wont pick up certain libraries to add?  For instance I was putting together a filter for materials and Quarry Mill catalogue isnt even an option on the list.  I have it in my library browser but the filter, when building it new doesnt show that option to add.  Ive seen this several times too in the bonus library with other libraries.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Does anyone know what to do when the library filter wont pick up certain libraries to add?  For instance I was putting together a filter for materials and Quarry Mill catalogue isnt even an option on the list.  I have it in my library browser but the filter, when building it new doesnt show that option to add.  Ive seen this several times too in the bonus library with other libraries.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Quarry Mill is missing from my list  of Manufacturer Libraries to select too , so best you report the issues to Tech Support

as it seems the list is shorter than it should be for sure, since there are over 400 now if yo have them all installed.

*** Looking more I did notice there are libraries not selected ( Box checked ) when selecting a pre-made filter eg Bonus

image.thumb.png.b6638457f94ac0893f57b1122b3fab20.png

M. 

Thanks Mick for confirming this. I did notice quite a few were missing but I was sure I just wasnt using the filter correctly.  Yes, I have every single available library content in my library so not sure whats going on with the filter.  I will give Chief a call this week. Thanks again for confirming this!

On 3/26/2022 at 4:25 PM, Designer1 said:

Does anyone know what to do when the library filter wont pick up certain libraries to add?

Can't speak to your specific problem, but just in case you were unaware, you can always select and right click on any given folder(s) and select Search Folder(s).

Thanks for that reminder Michael!

I called tech support and due to the inconsistency that sometimes happens with the libraries things can get lost in the search. For example in the library Quarry Mill, is Quarry Mill but in the library search/ Filter its "The Quarry Mill".  Ive noticed this especially with bonus libraries it might be bonus tiles and then in the library its materials Chevrons and Herringbone.  So I said it might be a good suggestion to just keep the name the same all the way through so its easier to find and the filters dont get messed up. 

Has anyone else found any missing libraries in the filter?  Tech support told me if I find anything else to call back and let them know.

I’m currently not seeing any missing libraries but I do see extra libraries.  Honestly not planning on reporting it though because it doesn’t hardly matter to me and I’d rather not water down Chief’s to-do list with things that are super low on my own priority list.