Small Change In Detailing Sections..

HumbleChief

Not proud of myself for being so anal about such things but for many years the drywall layers in sections showed that the walls were basically put on first and then the ceiling. As an ex drywall contractor this made me nuts, even though it's the smallest of details. I just noticed in latest section detail that the drywall is now shown correctly with the ceiling placed above the walls instead of the ceiling placed next to the walls. Don't know when this was changed but Bravo to the Chief guys for noticing and changing this.

Anyone else see this or has it been changed for years and I'm the only one to finally notice?

ceiling drywall.png

10 minutes ago, solver said:

That was done in X12 or maybe prior.

I just wish they would fix this. Edge of ceiling plane showing its color instead of the wall color.

ct1.png.6174e1514201ac2f45d313ef95c20ec0.png

Yes I agree a common issue around stairwells and double height Rooms eg the average Great Room.

M.

10 minutes ago, solver said:

That was done in X12 or maybe prior.

I just wish they would fix this. Edge of ceiling plane showing its color instead of the wall color.

ct1.png.6174e1514201ac2f45d313ef95c20ec0.png

Yeah I figured it was done unbeknownst to me and never noticed that anomaly as my ceiling and wall are usually the same color..