Electrical layer set in X13 not fading cabinets

divreig

I don't know if this is setting or bug in x13 but when I use the electrical layer set it does not fade the cabinets. I thought it was layer color setting but cant find it in there. When I change the color for any of the layer it only changes the line not the fill. If I opened one of my old plans form x12 and it displays correctly. If I copy form the x12 file then it shows up as with the same problem from x13

from x13.png

From x12.png

I don't know if this is setting or bug in x13 but when I use the electrical layer set it does not fade the cabinets. I thought it was layer color setting but cant find it in there. When I change the color for any of the layer it only changes the line not the fill. If I opened one of my old plans form x12 and it displays correctly. If I copy form the x12 file then it shows up as with the same problem from x13

What do you mean by "fade"?  

Layers do not control fill styles or draw order.  They do control all of the line properties such as line styles, colors, and weights.  So when you change from your working layer set to your electrical layer set, the only things that are really changing are the line properties and what is currently being displayed.

The main difference between X12 and X13 in the electrical layer set that ships with the default template plan is that it is using a different line color for the cabinets and the counter tops.  The default fill style for your base cabinets is also a different color between X12 and X13 but this should not change when you change layer sets.

Also, you might want to change your signature if you are using X13 instead of X11.