x13 Manufacturer Catalog's not showing up properly once downloaded and Installed

magued

Hello,

I'm currently working in x13 and have recently installed the updated bonus and manufacturer catalogs needed from the website. While I thought this was all i needed to to to use these, it seems like most manufacturer catalogs, namely the appliance ones, are showing up incorrectly once placed into a project. The models look great in theory, but when placed, the actual model gets placed behind where the actual bounding box shows the item should be. I'm wondering both why this is happening and how I can fix this to be able to use these catalogs for our designs again?

I feel it's important to note also, it's not every object either, it seems like it's nearly a 50/50 chance whether the item is correctly placed or not. I've also attached a picture to the post so you can see visually what I mean as well. Any help is appreciated!

Chief Error Example.PNG

Some appliances such as wall ovens and dishwashers are setup to install directly into a cabinet.  In this case you are showing you dont have a cabinet installed so it is recessing.  You did receive an error message that popped up explaining this when you tried to place it outside of a cabinet.

Some symbols are set to insert automatically into a Cabinet as mentioned and you'll find if you drop them in a room instead that the 3D may not match the 2D, but Chief will warn you usually with this error message

image.thumb.png.68e8fb955fc03c88e0475c8d5cdd05e5.png

Open the Symbol and look for the the Y Origin Offset Option, it will be  is something like 23" , set all 3 to zero if not already and close the DBX again,

You can then Use the CTRL Key to slide it into an opening and then adjust the Height off the floor ( Open Icon) if needed.

image.thumb.png.9b7096e79cfbee5a6bcaf7a6e21e6ce0.png image.thumb.png.448319603d637e793aa05b11e2402d44.png

Mick.