We are a premier custom builder in the Charlotte area that just converted our design department to CA and need assistance with drafting, and documentation.  Looking to hire contract or full employment with benefits with the right candidate. Design skills are a plus but not required.  Also might be interested in training from a pro on an hourly or contract basis as on option as well. Please contact design.department@pkbuilders.com or reply directly.  Thanks! 

• 3 months later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sparky494
    Newest Member
    sparky494

• By AMANDAJANEP
      Residential interior design firm looking for an experienced, professional design drafter/project manager to assist with drafting and documentation for new design build projects. 

This would be a full time, remote work position with benefits. 

Requirements:
      -Architectural design background with experience in all design phases. 
      -3+years of experience in Cheif Architect 
      -Highly proficient in autoCAD 
      -Highly proficient in office word and excel

Please send resumes and examples of your work in PDF format to amanda@beckandengle.com

• By SMSNKCA
      Hi there. I am the recruiter at Neil Kelly, and we need an interior designer proficient in Chief Architect!

To learn more, please review and apply for the job here.

Cheers,

Sara Stratton

• By ChiefArchitect
      Kitchen Lighting & Electrical Plans — Free Virtual Class
      Thursday, September 24, 2020, at 12:00 PM PDT

This live course focuses on placing electrical components in order to create an Electrical plan with an Electrical Legend, as well as customizing lighting for 3D renderings. One of our kitchen & bath design professionals will be hosting this live session and taking live questions about the process from attendees.
      Using the Electrical Saved Plan View for defaults and a layer set Placing lighting for 3D rendering Creating an electrical plan Legends for electrical Download the project file: ChiefChallenge.zip Re-watch the video to catch any information you may have missed. See the other scheduled live demonstrations and register now so you don't forget later!
    • By ChiefArchitect
      Learn how to use the Trey Ceiling, Ceiling Planes, and Automatic Ceiling Vaulting tools to create customized spaces in your designs.

Join Scott Harris and Al Frey this Thursday at noon to learn more about these powerful Chief Architect tools!
      Register today!

Use this downloadable plan file for your work reference: Ceiling-Challenge.zip
      Review this video to learn about ceiling editing techniques: Ceilings: Vaults, Barrels & Treys

See all of the upcoming webinars here: https://www.chiefarchitect.com/products/livedemo.html
    • By ChiefDIYKDZ
      Hello,  I purchased the Chief Architect software with the thought of designing a garage addition onto my home.   The addition would be a garage on the first level and then a small living area on the second story.  I'm planning to do the second story as a a form of cape cod with dormers since I don't want the garage to overpower my existing home.  The overpowering appearance has been challenging since the new garage has two stalls, one of which requires a 10 foot tall garage door. 

I've got the existing home and new garage roughed-in using Home Designer Pro, but I need some help developing the second story floor plan, roof lines, and construction plans.

Let me know if you are interested in reviewing what I have and possibly taking on this task.  I look forward to your reply.  Thanks!

Kurt