Roof Frieze Showing up on Interior of House

Petjungb

Thank you.  There's a lot going on in this plan so I couldn't quickly tell if it is something that you have done wrong versus something the program is doing wrong.  The bottom line is that I don't really think the program should ever build a frieze on the inside like this.  Please always report problems like this directly to our technical support team.  

Someone else on this forum may be able to give you some better advice in terms of what you can do to avoid this problem though.

I don't have much time to study it further than this, but in addition to the extra trim you show in your screenshots, you also have extra frieze being generated inside your walls...

Trim.thumb.jpg.20a66257f5bca6dda0830d360fc6bc46.jpg

At first glance it looks like a bug to me but I'm not sure.  Unless you can get it sorted some other way, I think you may just have to unlock the Roofs, Trim layer and delete the unwanted pieces manually.

1 hour ago, Petjungb said:

While adding the frieze, parts of it are showing up inside the house, the outside looks as it should. Any ideas about why is it doing this?

I just gave the room a type.... currently you have 'unspecified'... I changed it to 'bedroom' and the frieze moldings disappeared.   Probably should follow through with reporting this though, with the info that room type changes it.