Floor plan not recognizing a room

scmods2

My floor plan is not recognizing one full space as a part of the plan, and there fore the exterior and everything else is getting messed up.  I tried to copy the whole plan into another file in case it was corrupted somehow, and I'm getting this: Unable to paste "Window". "Window" must be placed into a containing object on an unlocked layer.

Check for a bad wall connection or a wall that is set to "No Room Definition"

If that does not work maybe post your plan file with a few screen shots of the issue and one of the experts will see if they can help.

Sorry about your issue but welcome to ChiefTalk. :)

14 hours ago, scmods2 said:

My floor plan is not recognizing one full space as a part of the plan, and there fore the exterior and everything else is getting messed up.  I tried to copy the whole plan into another file in case it was corrupted somehow, and I'm getting this: Unable to paste "Window". "Window" must be placed into a containing object on an unlocked layer.

Try to select the 'exterior room' which should border the whole exterior of the plan.  When you do it will highlight just as an interior room would, but based on what you're saying it should leak into the interior of the room you're having issue with.  Seeing where that leak happens should tell you where the wall problem is that is not properly closing off the room.