Cabinet Hardware Schedule

MAP6933

I have five apartments/kitchens in this building and need to create a cabinet hardware list.  My Material List function is on the blink and the CA program developers are working on it for me but in the meantime does anyone have a way to create this list as a schedule?

Does either of you have any idea why I am, all of a sudden, getting two sets of the CO(#) type labels on my cabinet wall elevation view? I had all of my cabinet wall elevations done weeks ago and placed in my layout, today they all have two sets of labels. I was messing around with the custom object fields and then shortly after that all five of my kitchen wall elevations have two sets of labels and they're two different sets of numbers so it's not duplicating it's creating an entirely new set.

28 minutes ago, MAP6933 said:

Does either of you have any idea why I am, all of a sudden, getting two sets of the CO(#) type labels on my cabinet wall elevation view?

This is almost always a result of having two schedules.  Check your cad details or they could even be stacked on top of each other.

36 minutes ago, MAP6933 said:

I have five kitchens in this plan and a lot of hardware therefore I was looking for something that would give me a collective total for the vertical vs horizontal pulls.

I have heard there is a hack that will give you a total but not sure how it works.  Short of that you would need to recreate your schedule from scratch with macros. Or manually total them and add it in to the end of your schedule with text.

Just now, MAP6933 said:

I have checked for duplicates in the item itself and the schedules, nothing!

That is really odd.   Perhaps it has something to do with the material list corruption problem.  If you wanted to post the plan file there are four of us that would be interested in helping you out with quite a few years of combined experience.

I would love that because I'm exhausted and on a deadline to wrap this layout up. I'm self-taught on CA and this is my first project. A 1942 home that we are going to build 4 additional units around and up, not over the existing house.

If I attach the plan here will it be public for anyone to grab?

Just now, MAP6933 said:

If I attach the plan here will it be public for anyone to grab?

Unfortunately yes it does become available to all members if you do that.  You are welcome to send it to me privately by uploading it to your cloud account and sending me a private message with the download link.