Gap In The Exterior Wall At Roof Intersection With Wall

Evolution

Dealing with two differing ceiling heights where the exterior walls of the two major room intersections creates a gap in the taller exterior wall. I know I've seen this time and again, in HD Pro fixed it with a shape or something, or where the attic existed was able to manually drawing in the missing piece.

Since there is theoretically no attic at this point, I am unable to fix it easily. Didn't think in this "EXTREMELY" expensive CA X6 that would be necessary, so surely it is an easy fix and I just simply am overlooking it in the KB or elsewhere?

post-243-0-94201300-1417625799_thumb.jpg

Looking further to the error message, and using the knowledge base, I located the offending roof planes and according to the KB if I pull the edge of the offending roof planes to butt the exterior finished surfaces (I am not sure why X6 isn't intuitive enough to know not to build the roof plane into the framing?) it would heal the condition.

I used the control key to override the snaps, and pulled each offending plane/edge back stopping at the exterior finished surface, and it does look better, however; it didn't completely heal the condition.

I re-checked to make sure I pulled the edges back far enough, and zoomed way in to be sure, looks right, and when I change back to plan or move anything I don't keep getting the message, but the holes are still there, only small now?!?!

post-243-0-76526400-1417630553_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-84835900-1417630586_thumb.jpg