Drafter to create permit sets from Schematic designs

I sell Structural Insulated Panels and often need to create a schematic to obtain a package price.

Many times the client wants to move forward and I do not have the time to take the design to a permit set. Most are simple designs.

I work in the Pacific Northwest so I need someone who is familiar with the energy codes and permit requirements in Or and WA

Example bellow

3 hours ago, Artisan_TH said:

I sell Structural Insulated Panels...

3 hours ago, Artisan_TH said:

I work in the Pacific Northwest so I need someone who is familiar with the energy codes and permit requirements in Or and WA.

Interested.  PM sent.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SueKurtzInterior
    Newest Member
    SueKurtzInterior

• By chiefeadam
      Not sure what the official ask/profession is but ideally id like to find someone local to the Phoenix area that could come and measure my house and draw up the existing layout so it can be manipulated in Home Designer Pro.

We are looking to remodel the house and I'd like to draw up some ideas in HD but I don't know where to start on mapping the existing house accurately. Ultimately I'd get an architect to complete the final plans - i assume using these professionally measured and draw up house plan as a base.

Any recommendations, services or advice on better ways to do this would be gratefully receive.
      Thanks, Adam
    • By robertmahh
      American Heritage Homes is a locally owned, custom home builder with over 25 years experience building in the Central Ohio area. We are currently seeking an experienced, high-energy Drafting professional to join our team. 

We are not seeking remote services or contract services at this time - so only those that can work in and around Central Ohio need reply.

The Drafter/Designer creates working drawings for construction of new custom homes, as well as creates specific details for specialty items such as fireplaces, kitchens, bathrooms, and exteriors.

The Drafter/Designer must utilize strong communication skills and attention to detail while working with the Operations team to incorporate all details from the contract and customer selections into construction drawings.
      Successful candidates will have prior experience with Chief Architect software and residential construction / blueprint creation. Strong organizational and people skills, and sound knowledge of home building are a must.
      If you meet these requirements, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
      This position offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, retirement benefits with a company match, and much more!

We build homes for our customers on land that they own. We don't build spec homes for sale. Every home, every customer, and every lot is different and very unique.

http://myamericanheritagehome.com
    • By jrpremodel
      Hello,

We are a luxury Design/ Build firm located in Southern California and have been designing and building custom remodels and homes for over 20 years. We have a full-time staff of Architectural designers and Interior designers who are drowning in projects and can't keep up with the drafting.

We are looking for a professional who is familiar with California building codes and structures to assist in the following:

Site plan and As-Built creation   Drafting and Development of proposed floorplans, roof plan, and exterior elevations  
      We have projects ready to be worked on immediately.

If anyone is interested, please let me know by submitting your resume to HR@jrpdesignandremodel.com or visiting https://www.jrpdesignandremodel.com/join-our-team/

Best Regards,

Justin Pecikonis
      JRP Design and Remodel

• By BernieB
      I currently have a remodel to an existing home. I am a General Contractor. I need someone to take some PDF's and DWG's and turn them into an existing plan, plus add to it the proposed remodel. Needs to be ready for submittal to Kootenai County, ID for permitting. I can send you plans for review. I would like to reach a flat rate fee plus an hourly for revisions if necessary. I am working in CA X12 and would like them in that format for ease of transfer. Please give me your availability as I am looking for someone to start very soon. Thank you.
      House plans, original.pdf
    • By DaveQueener
      Gentlemen,

I am a professional model-maker and cnc machinist looking to build a new 40'x60' workshop on my property. I am well versed in SolidWorks and AutoCAD, but not Chief Architect. I am contemplating renting CA for a couple of months to complete the design of my new workshop and generate construction drawings, but before I pull the trigger on that, and spend a good deal of time learning the software, I would like to get quotes for someone else to complete the design work and generate prints. Please contact me offline for details and to bid the job.

Dave Queener
      Knoxville, Tennessee
      Dave at CumberlandModelEngineering dot com