Blurred Dimensions in Elevations

Shan-Blackstone

Hi All:

I would appreciate any help with this issue I have been having with providing dimensions for elevations.  For some reason, when I go to place a dimension (it seems to be of any kind, manual, NKBA, etc...), as I am laying it out, it is nice and clear, but as soon as I complete the dimension, the end result that is left is "blurry" and is somewhat hard to decipher when the elevation is printed.   I have provided a pic of the end result of my dimensioning tools in my elevations.   What I am I doing wrong?  I work with another couple of desginers in the same office that don't have this problem, their dimensions come out nice and clear.  Again, any help is appreicated.  TIA!!!  

Blurred Dimensions.pdf

Hi:

Thanks for your reply!

Sorry, I'm not entirely sure what you mean.  How would I be able to tell what settings are being used for PDF's?

I have been using this program for years, but I primarily use it for kitchen and bath design, so I don't know all of the in's and out's of the program, unfortunately.

Thank you for your help.

3 hours ago, Shan-Blackstone said:

Sorry, I'm not entirely sure what you mean.  How would I be able to tell what settings are being used for PDF's?

Try these settings or post the ones you are using.  It may also be helpful to take a look at the plan and layout files.

image.thumb.png.7bc6a4c4b4367b7ec89ade9e2cedecb0.png

Hey All:

Thank you for any suggestions.  We figured it out in our showroom that I must have changed a setting of some sort on the template plan I had been using.  If I use an entirely new plan, the measurements turn out nice and clear.  A fairly simple fix, but still not sure what I had changed for the dimensions and text to show like that on the plans.  

Again, thanks for the help!