Window won't go through furred wall at closet

TimZ_at_JnJ

I have a furred wall on a foundation wall and the window comes through just fine.  When I add a wall butting to the furred wall at a distance of 4" or more from the window, it's fine.   However, if I move the butted wall closer than 4" from the window, the furred wall runs full height, blocking the window.  The plan is have the butted wall flush with the window opening, but how do I get my window to show through the furred wall again?  I've checked my settings and nothing is changing other than the butted wall coming within 4" of the window.

Thank you in advance.

FndWallWind-works.png

FndWallWind-wrong.png

4 minutes ago, AvoyeDesign said:

I was able to open your plan in the demo version of X12 and confirmed that if you select "ignore casing for opening resize" this will fix your problem.  You will need to reposition the wall or open and close the window dbx to make it take effect.

Just to add to this unless you remove your 1/2" rough opening for sides you will still need to move that wall 1/2" away before it will punch through once you have done as Rod mentions.

4 minutes ago, rgardner said:

Just to add to this unless you remove your 1/2" rough opening for sides you will still need to move that wall 1/2" away before it will punch through once you have done as Rod mentions.

I was just looking into this, as I was having that issue yet.  However, I set Each Side to 0", but it's still not working.

If I move either the window or the wall 1/16" of an inch off, it works.  But I'd really prefer to have them line up as that is how it will be constructed.

2 minutes ago, TimZ_at_JnJ said:

I was just looking into this, as I was having that issue yet.  However, I set Each Side to 0", but it's still not working.

If I move either the window or the wall 1/16" of an inch off, it works.  But I'd really prefer to have them line up as that is how it will be constructed.

Ok, I used a CAD line along the butted wall and dragged the window so it would line up flush, then copied the line down the 28" (width of the window), aligned that side.  First time, it didn't work.  Tried it again, and now it's working!

Thank you for the help!!!