Hello,

We are a luxury Design/ Build firm located in Southern California and have been designing and building custom remodels and homes for over 20 years. We have a full-time staff of Architectural designers and Interior designers who are drowning in projects and can't keep up with the drafting.

We are looking for a professional who is familiar with California building codes and structures to assist in the following:

1. Site plan and As-Built creation  
  2. Drafting and Development of proposed floorplans, roof plan, and exterior elevations

We have projects ready to be worked on immediately.

If anyone is interested, please let me know by submitting your resume to HR@jrpdesignandremodel.com or visiting https://www.jrpdesignandremodel.com/join-our-team/

Best Regards,

Justin Pecikonis

JRP Design and Remodel

I'm in San Marcos - San Diego County.  I would be interested in providing this service on a contract basis.

Actual site visits would be tough due to your location.  Otherwise, I could easily do this remotely.  I'm using X12 and have been using Chief since Version 9.5

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    HarmonCA
    Newest Member
    HarmonCA

• By KernConstruction
      We are looking to hire a drafter/designer. Currently, we design and engineer 90% of our projects. The work consists of mostly residential renovations. The work can be completed remotely if needed. Hoping to find someone local to the Anna Maria Island Area / Bradenton / Sarasota area. We have plenty of work to give to someone. Remote work may work however local is desired. 
    • By BernieB
      I currently have a remodel to an existing home. I am a General Contractor. I need someone to take some PDF's and DWG's and turn them into an existing plan, plus add to it the proposed remodel. Needs to be ready for submittal to Kootenai County, ID for permitting. I can send you plans for review. I would like to reach a flat rate fee plus an hourly for revisions if necessary. I am working in CA X12 and would like them in that format for ease of transfer. Please give me your availability as I am looking for someone to start very soon. Thank you.
      House plans, original.pdf
    • By DCB123
      I am an experienced Chief Architect Designer of (7) years now. I have completed several large scale, high end custom residential home projects, here in SW Florida. I have samples of my work, and photorealistic renders, full walkthroughs animations all done in Lumion software. Pls, reach out to me, by phone, or the email listed below. I’de love to hear from you now. My rates are based upon the project, but, an idea of what I charge, is normally $50 per hour for my drafting and design time, this is somewhat negotiable, and can be addressed when we discuss your project together. Pls reach out to me to discuss your next project. Thx!

Email:
      douglasburgmann@gmail.com
      cell: (970)987-4476 msg/txt

• By AlexaInteriors
      Busy Interior Design studio with 4 designers, managing 30-40 design and remodel projects at a time.
      Seeking very experienced draftsperson to work on design drawing sets. 
      Process includes:
      ·        Accurately measuring as-built dimensions & comparing against building plans (when available)
      ·        Adding drafting details:
      o   Floor plans (with and without furniture)
      o   Elevations (tile, cabinet, wall treatments, plumbing & electrical locations)Stairs
      o   Complete 3D renderings
      o   Stairs, fireplace, trim details
      o   Electrical plans
      o   Furniture, rugs & artwork
      ·        Draftsperson will work hand in hand with designers on conceptual plans and edits. 

Looking for a subcontractor to work in our Evergreen, CO studio with our design team- up to 30-40 hours/week.  Some remote work is acceptable.
      We require subcontractors to carry the following insurance:
      o   Professional Liability/E&O (Covers any type of consulting or design discrepancy claims)
      o   General Liability (Covers jobsite breakage.)
      o   Workers Compensation
      o   Car Insurance (proof of insurance only)

We have a copy of Chief Architect that can be used and loaded onto your laptop.  Draftsperson must supply their own laptop that is compatible with the Chief Architect graphics platform.  Starting pay is negotiable with experience.
      Please email your resume to katie@alexainteriors.com.

• By jdsb808
      Hello all, 

We are a design and drafting firm that is in need of drafters well-versed with the Chief Architect program.   We do mostly residential homes.  We need drafters who can help with site plans, floor plans, elevations, sections, framing, electrical, and other detailing work.  Currently, we using Chief Architect X11, but will upgrade to X12 if the need arises.

Please send a pm or email to office@dsb808.com if interested.  If you have a moment, please do visit our official website for more information about our drafting firm: https://www.dsb808.com/.

Thank you!