*Solved* Single Level Ranch with Two Roof Levels

Shamwedge

Hello! Newbie here and first-time poster. I just bought my first home and thought it would be fun to do a mock-up of it in Chief Architect. I currently have CA x12. 

Not too familiar with the program, and I'm pretty much learning as I go. I built the basement and the first floor. Windows and doors need tweaking but thought I'd give the roof a go. However, when I let CA build the roof for me, it almost does it correctly but it creates this weird inset/angle part in the roof because of the offset in the garage that essentially helps form the overhang porch.

Here is what I'm getting:

image.thumb.png.d3d67b36aa6a8561e332bf5aa5cff513.png

Here is what I want:

image.thumb.png.4c14e65c7683731399f9829e4db10cc1.png

Essentially, the roof is dropped down on the right side of the house, and would like to replicate this in CA. I've tried moving the different parts of the roof plane it auto-generates, but it just ends up with a bunch of holes that don't line up. Any ideas?

Edited by Shamwedge
Issue has been solved

15 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

You will need a dividing wall between what looks to be the entrance and living room.  Mark it as "Full Gable" and then put the living area on the right on to "Roof Group" 1.   It should then mostly auto roof for you.

image.thumb.png.09b52c642891082207d619bb3a1df329.png

image.thumb.png.6bd41e72de1109589110dabd98406d7e.png

9 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

I'm assuming you have an invisible wall here...

1417419918_InvisibleWall.thumb.png.730ec898bf6f7c00b8ee5335d33b3fe9.png

...just change it to a Gable Wall

yesssss, thank you both!!!!!!!! the Gable wall on the room divider/invisible wall did the trick. Makes so much sense. Glad it was simple lol. Thanks for help!!!