Changing Brickwork Wall Height

ARBDESIGN

Hi. I am trying to make an elevation look right. I have attached a couple of screen shots to give you an idea. the brick veneer wall that is stepped out under eave and below the fascia (outside face of brickwork finishes flush with inside face of fascia) is showing that its higher than the bottom of the fascia. I understand about changing ceiling heights but can I change to brickwork height to finish at horizontal eave height. look forward to hearing your thoughts.

post-2303-0-02968900-1416207041_thumb.jpg

post-2303-0-09109300-1416207056_thumb.jpg

Hi. Thanks Robert. The trouble I'm having is that I have a 450mm eave is running around the entire house. Then there are parts of the house like this area that step out under the eave, so there is no eave in this area. If I move the wall in the 19mm (thickness of the fascia) it fixes the problem, but I need the brickwork to be 450mm step out. If I move the roof plane out 19mm from the brickwork (so 469mm) wide eaves the problem is over the external corners of which it doesn't look right, the hip doesn't run over the top external point of brickwork at 45 degrees. Anyone have any suggestions to fixing this problem. Thanks

Thanks Glenn. I was thinking that what I should do rather than making the brickwork 431mm. With our standard residential colorbond fascia in Australia being 185mm high x 35mm thickness do you think I should change to current fascia thickness from 19mm to 35mm for the fascia?