3D Renders Are Gone?

keithhe

Another in a long line of weird (at least to me) problems?

In a plan that has been working just fine, all of a sudden this evening no 3D renders work?

More specifically, none of the "right" camera set work. Full, Floor, Perspective Full, Perspective Floor and Framing show just clouds (sky).

On the other hand the "left" cameras Cross section, Backflip, Elevation and all the Orthographic cameras work as normal.

Layers are on, and even tried the all on, to see if I tuned off a pertinent layer by mistake. Same results, just sky.

Plan views all work fine.

I tried closing and reopening the plan, still the same.

Video card drivers up to date, and again this worked this morning just fine.

Stumped???

I was just coming back to say, for reasons I can't explain, it works again. I rebooted numerous times, checked and rechecked updates on everything and still the same. Then I tried other plans and they worked, but this one did not. Then recalled I posted the plan under a different name a few days ago on Drop Box and it worked. Went back to the more recent trouble file and it is working again.

No idea what happened, or what "fixed" it, but for now it seems good again....

Thanks though Alan.

Yes, but was still happening after that. Only after testing with other files of other plans, seeing they worked fine, then going back and the problem child worked again. Very odd, and no idea what happened, or how it works again, but it does.