Toggling tool buttons with two windows open

stevenyhof

Those are not really considered to be tools in the same sense that most of the other buttons are.  Not so sure that the software is set up to have those open on more than one window at a time.  It would almost be like having two instances of the software running in parallel.  It may be a nice option and possible to program but there are plenty of other things that don't work at all that should be a priority in my opinion.

• Like 1

I believe the way the program is written, you can only have one docked browser open at a time.  This was done because allowing multiple browsers open would be difficult to keep synchronized and could have problems with one window fighting with changes in another window.  You might want to try floating your browser windows instead.

On 9/30/2020 at 11:33 AM, Dermot said:

I believe the way the program is written, you can only have one docked browser open at a time.  This was done because allowing multiple browsers open would be difficult to keep synchronized and could have problems with one window fighting with changes in another window.  You might want to try floating your browser windows instead.

Thank you!