Layout Page Table-too many pages

verticalworks

We have limited space on our layout page and more pages than can fit. I cannot seem to find a way to do columns. The only option is to shrink the font but that will not be an option as the city requires a minimum font size. All I can come up with is to do a manual text box. This seems like there should be an easy solution to this as I know plan sets that are 60-80 pages and you would need multiple columns to show all the pages. Thought?

Layout Schedule.JPG

1 hour ago, solver said:

You can have multiple page tables. A bit of creative masking ... ?

I think Eric means sending the table to the layout twice, side by side, and covering the bottom half of one and the top half of the other and adjusting their positions to match. If not, my apologies to Eric.

Instead of placing that Layout Page Table directly onto a layout page, place it in a CAD Detail in Layout, and then send that CAD Detail to your layout page (from layout to layout).  This makes it very easy to simply copy that view and reposition/crop the layout boxes instead of having to meticulously mask ask adjust drawing order.  Here are a couple quick videos I made a little while back showing the method I typically use for this type of thing...

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
On 7/23/2020 at 7:05 PM, Alaskan_Son said:

Instead of placing that Layout Page Table directly onto a layout page, place it in a CAD Detail in Layout, and then send that CAD Detail to your layout page (from layout to layout).  This makes it very easy to simply copy that view and reposition/crop the layout boxes instead of having to meticulously mask ask adjust drawing order.  Here are a couple quick videos I made a little while back showing the method I typically use for this type of thing...

Videos no longer available but thank you for this description - I will use this idea.