stevenyhof

Wide standard paneled garage doors

I have downloaded the three garage door catalogs from the Library, and non of them have a standard wide paneled garage door. They also do not have a wide paneled 8' high door (5 panels high)

What they have is 5 panel high flush doors - so this can be stretched - cool

But there are no standard paneled, wide (16' and 18') 4 or 5 high garage doors.

Does someone have access to such doors? 

The long panel door comes in both 4 panel wide and 2 panel wide - very good.

The door with the 4 panels across come should also come with 8 panels for wider doors.

Am I missing it somewhere? It's like the most common door used from Menards and Lowes. Starter doors.

Thank you

ga.jpg

ga2.jpg

I should of also checked how these look on the elevation view. Is this normal for it not to show the detail? Maybe its a layer thing - checking that... Not that I can tell. Thoughts?

ga3.jpg

I think I just found them in the garage doors included  - all good :)

gar4.jpg

9 hours ago, stevenyhof said:

I think I just found them in the garage doors included  - all good :)

gar4.jpg

Oh geez, another typo! This time in your door label. Not trying to be annoying, but I'd want someone to point it out if it was mine.;)

I know. I found it and went back through and corrected them all. Thank you 

3 hours ago, robdyck said:

Oh geez, another typo! This time in your door label.

Garagae... I think it's Latin Robert

• Like 1

Garrazzay - Yes, the french in me was coming out  - again! ;)

I deleted my facebook account a few months ago after having it for like 10 years. I find this place far more fun and relatable!

• Like 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    samrahon
    Newest Member
    samrahon

• By Night8917
      Hi Guys and Girls.

I've been away form this forum for a long time, maybe some of you still remember me.
      I had another job for a few year and I didn't have time to be here, how ever Covid struck and I lost the other job.
      So to make some extra money I will offer my symbols for sale and also take custom symbol orders, if you want something special I make it for you.

You can see a few of my symbols, old and new on my facebook page.
      https://www.facebook.com/LAN-Web-Atelier-1026690994013108

If you like what you see send me a PM or an E-mail.

Best regards
      Anders Niemi

• By stevenyhof
      I added my first skylight and the help says it auto creates the ceiling hole. The shaft is created up to the top of the ceiling, but not through the ceiling. Thoughts?
      SND1833 Norm Jones Residence.plan

• By stevenyhof
      At times, and not on even very large homes - like under 2000 sq.ft. - every edit I make, I get the popup telling me it is rebuilding the model. Now I am trying to force it and it's not doing it - of course! There are times I get a delay with my drawing and editing, and what I find is normal as I know there is a lot going on as the software recalculates. However, other times it just takes like 2 to 4 second with each step.
      Is there something I can turn off? This happens even if I only have the plan in front and no other windows/tabs open. I have tried rebooting. Once again, it is fine most of the time, but then I can work for an hour like this. I do not have my layout open either.
      Thoughts?
    • By stevenyhof
      I have two questions, both in this same picture...
      My column molding is distorting on the top. On the rear of this house I wanted to learn more about making my header/beam using a railing wall and my columns I made. I'm liking this better than on the front of this home where I create a molding to make my header/beam and then add my columns in. I even made my columns smaller and places symbol columns over the top of the existing built into the railing wall, but they would not fit over the top - conflict - and also did the same distortion on the top molding. The other is the roof frieze board. Looks strange. I figure there may be something I am missing to make this look right. I was very careful with my dimensioning of the rail wall and my roof. I even tried the using "Edit Wall Layer Intersections" tool - but that did nothing. That may be more for how a plan looks. I also tried the "Wall Intersection" options in Structure. The file is too large to upload here so I will include a link to the file from my google drive... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ir7TdOUleweaC7DFxXqp3hEvQ2eKn-K7/view?usp=sharing
      Thank you,
      Steve

column_standard_post_10-02.plan
    • By stevenyhof
      I'm making an electrical plan and trying to figure out how to add my electrical line to my light fixture over the stairs - shown on the main floor. So I have a 2 way switch at the bottom and top of the stairs.