robdyck

Layout Schedules - not good enough yet

Is it really possible that the Layout Revision Table doesn't allow 1 revision entry for  multiple affected pages? For example, I need to show a revision for pages 1-3 out of 4. If I place the revision table on page 0, the description doesn't show up on the other pages, plus there's no 2D symbol column. 

Also...Is it really possible that a Layout Cad detail allows NOTES but no Note Schedule?

How can a simple revision table can be made so time consuming? Back to plain old standard Text, it won't let me down!

On 5/22/2020 at 12:31 PM, robdyck said:

Also...Is it really possible that a Layout Cad detail allows NOTES but no Note Schedule?

Apparently yes :(  I don't usually do "work" in Layout so I had never noticed Schedules can't be made in Layout. So I guess that work would need to be done back in Plan then sent to layout.

As for a 2D Image ...No , that is not an Option like other Schedules either.

However the Revision table it seems to work fine for me.....but maybe I misunderstand the Issue? 

........ however if you don't add the Description when you Add the Revision, you then need to use Edit Page Information on each Page to do it , it you add it when you make the Revision it then populates to the assigned pages eg 1-3 or 1-5 etc.... 

Mick

image.thumb.png.876226f6400f48084a07d259cf661782.png