Monitor question

Hammer7

rwdozier , thank you and I agree... "I seem to recall seeing a thread which shows photos of CA users with their office setup showing the monitors in use. Anyone know where it is or could some of you post some photos of your large monitors/TVs in use? Thanks!"

I have had the same trouble as if Google images is locked in one vein of images, .....weird 

So I am trying my new 55" monitor and I love it so far but the mouse tracking from the laptop onto the large monitor is a problem.  the mouse is quick and accurate on the laptop but once I slide it onto the larger monitor the lag time is a real problem right now.  I have not experienced this before so I'm looking for a solution now if anyone else has encountered this problem?

"

Duplicated monitor solved the situation for now, 55 is large and need to reconfigure the office so that the monitor is lower and likely below desk height and tilted so that I'm looking down.  I may post a picture once I have it in the right position.

1 hour ago, Hammer7 said:

So I am trying my new 55" monitor and I love it so far but the mouse tracking from the laptop onto the large monitor is a problem.  the mouse is quick and accurate on the laptop but once I slide it onto the larger monitor the lag time is a real problem right now.  I have not experienced this before so I'm looking for a solution now if anyone else has encountered this problem?

"

If the refresh rate on the TV is low it will effect the mouse , most Computer Monitors are at 60 hz minimum , some TVs drop as low as 30,  so check your HDMI Settings...

M.

Tried 43" 4K and multi monitor set ups in the past....to much moving of mouse/eyes/head, etc. for my liking

I find my self more comfortable/productive with one 30" 2560 x1600 screen.

Although the monitor type is more expensive my 30" Dell has been working non stop for 18 years

Eric