Seeking Chief Designer to Help with overflow work

Jwalton

Hello,

We are a Home Builder North of Houston, Texas looking for someone to help with overflow design work. Most work consists of editing already drawn plans for changes. Please reach out to us at jw@hgwalton.com

Thank you,

Justin Walton

Howdy Justin,

I can help you! Just email me or give me a call at 210 744-7489.

Here is some information about me and how I work:

I am a creative designer who has acquired unique experiences and perspectives from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering (BS Rice University) and architectural engineering (MS University of Texas at Austin) and have planned, designed, developed and built various, diverse projects over my 30-year career. 

I am a member of the American Institute of Building Design ("AIBD"), which provides quality continuing education to ensure its members remain current with technology, materials and building codes. AIBD holds its members to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.

I utilize the latest technology like GoToMeeting to work with customers live online and OBS Live to record "how-to" videos for builders, designers and DIYers, instructing home design using Chief Architect.

I have worked with owners, builders, designers and architects from all over the U.S., Canada, New Zealand and England. I offer time-saving design assistance as well as expert training in Chief Architect. I am available to design your home from concept to working drawings, assist you in learning Chief Architect and/or improve your existing home design.

Whether you need a home designer or just a few hours of training, I can accommodate you.

Regards,
Charles

2 hours ago, Jwalton said:

Hello,

We are a Home Builder North of Houston, Texas looking for someone to help with overflow design work. Most work consists of editing already drawn plans for changes. Please reach out to us at jw@hgwalton.com

Thank you,

Justin Walton

Email sent, thank you for any consideration

I have done a great deal of design work through teleworking and sending plans back and forth to the client. I have worked with other designers, architects, and design/builders developing and or completing designs many of which have been in Texas. Please contact me if interested.

INTRAMUROS DESIGN - Walker T. Candler
Award Winning Architectural Designer with 30 years of design experience

* House plans, Additions and Renovations
* Site Planning and Master Plans
* Kitchen and Bathroom Design
* Chief Architect User ver. 3.0-X11
* Quality and detail oriented

www.intramurosdesign.com
walker@intramurosdesign.com