Is there a Way to Add Cabinet Partition to a 'Style'?

HumbleChief

I still find the styles feature valuable but awkward to manage efficiently. I've got a kitchen design with partitions each side of the fridge that don't seem to be able to be added to a 'style'. Am I missing something? If not is, there a work around other than switching styles and manually painting the objects that can't be included in a 'style'?

Thanks

Just now, HumbleChief said:

I still find the styles feature valuable but awkward to manage efficiently. I've got a kitchen design with panels each side of the fridge that don't seem to be able to be added to a 'style'. Am I missing something? If not is, there a work around other than switching styles and manually painting the objects that can't be included in a 'style'?

Thanks

How are your "panels" constructed?

6 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

I'm using the 'panels' from the cabinet drop down.

Still not sure what you're doing.  Are you adding the panels to the cabinet itself using the Accessories tab? And are you using the Default, Slab, Framed, picking from Library?  Or are you using a Partition from the cabinet tools dropdown?

2 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

Thanks Michael, see above.

Okay, now we're getting somewhere.  No.  Currently Chief hasn't given us a way to add partitions to Style Palettes.  You might consider building those out of actual cabinets though which would open up the possibilities a bit more. 

1 minute ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Okay, now we're getting somewhere.  No.  Currently Chief hasn't given us a way to add partitions to Style Palettes.  You might consider building those out of actual cabinets though which would open up the possibilities a bit more. 

Thanks...a bit more effort but MAY be worth it.