How do I put a roof return on this roof? Can't find a video about it anywhere on the Chief Website... is there another name for it?

See attachment, and where I drew in black.

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 1.09.44 PM.png

What version of the software are you using please ?

You will find those options in the Roof tab of the Gable end wall DBX.  "Auto Roof Return"

They can also be drawn manually.

Please also add your version number (X12) and some of your critical computer specifications to your signature for future reference.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Lufunoraf
    Newest Member
    Lufunoraf

• By Designer100
      I would appreciate any help working out this rear existing roof where we area adding a new cath gable closed in veranda gable. the btm of interior gable ceiling it 11'8" . Exist. evar hight up is 11'8" ht. we are tearing off old covered sloped 6x6 with plastic over it and adding this new gable roof. I cannot seem to get it worked out. See attached exist. pics. 
      Newell 
      Premier 12 x 
      newell.cheatheam@gmail.com
      Foxland chase st.Sugarlan Porch roof 10.06.2020.plan
      Foxland chase st.Sugarlan Porch roof 10.06.2020.zip

• By Taylork15
      Hi, 
      I am having some problems with getting the garage roof to be an 11/12 pitch and the attached house being 8/12 pitch, one of the roof planes is part of the garage and apart of the house. I am new to this and can't draw the roof manually very well. I have been using the auto roof and just changing the settings. 

Thank you!May- Lot 73.plan 

• By HibjurOnline
      Hey All,
      Please help me to create roof over a floor without walls but with only beam/pillars. I want it to be open terrace but covered from above.
      Thanks!