Acclaim_Reno

Ohio remodeler needs draftsman to help with overflow

Hello,

We are a busy remodeling company in NE Ohio and can’t keep up with the demand. I am searching for a company or person to help me with sketches throughout the year. Our projects consist of kitchens, bathrooms, basements, additions, and small commercial remodeling. 
I am open to ideas and look forward to discussing my needs in further detail. 

Regards,

Bob Gallese

mobile 440.221.9500 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TVaughan
    Newest Member
    TVaughan

• By Night8917
      Hi Guys and Girls.

I've been away form this forum for a long time, maybe some of you still remember me.
      I had another job for a few year and I didn't have time to be here, how ever Covid struck and I lost the other job.
      So to make some extra money I will offer my symbols for sale and also take custom symbol orders, if you want something special I make it for you.

You can see a few of my symbols, old and new on my facebook page.
      https://www.facebook.com/LAN-Web-Atelier-1026690994013108

If you like what you see send me a PM or an E-mail.

Best regards
      Anders Niemi

• By james_carey
      Carey Bros,. Remodeling, a San Francisco Bay Area based Design-Build Remodeling Contractor for over four decades, is seeking a draftsperson and design professional. Individual must be proficient in Chief Architect and have the skill to create as-built drawings using measurements and sketches provided by Carey Bros. Kitchen, bathroom, and space planning experience a plus. All services to be provided off-site. Please provide resume and product examples. james@careybros.com. www.careybros.com.
    • By ELMcustom
      In search of new clients in need of Kitchen plans. I've attached a set of plans that I can do w/ client provided specs within 2 - 3 days. 
      PM me or email me ELMcustomfreelance@gmail.com for my pricing menu. 
      Pricing w/ 2020  (.zip Catalogs provided when necessary) Different size Layout Template (default is 11x17)  Electrical, Demo, As Built etc.  Different types of Renders Raytrace, PBR etc.  Walkthru's Blueprint style PDF's File sharing when needed Design Services - ELM Customs.pdf
      SAMPLE PROJECT.pdf
    • By Southcoast247
      New to CA, scope of work is typically kitchens, but steadily growing and starting to offer more services then just cabinetry.  Many years of 2020 experience so I am looking to see how others are putting together layouts for their clients/installers and utilize the layout/template tools since I'm not fully aware of what can be done with the program. Currently am printing on 11x17 but am definitely open to going to 18x24. Please feel free to showcase anything and everything will be helpful I'm always looking for new ways to make things easier.  TIA!