Ledger only one platform on wall?

Larry_Sweeney

I have two floor platforms. One sits on top of the foundation wall while the other one steps down 2'.  I want that one to be attached to the wall using a ledger. What is the correct procedure to accomplish this? I've search for info on this and up to now I can not find anything for this particular situation. When I frame the floor CA produces what I show in the attachment. When I highlight the foundation wall and check the dbx. "Hang Floor Platform Above on Wall" in Wall Specification CA hangs both "A" and "B" platforms off the foundation wall. I would think Chief should be able to do what I want to do or at least there would be a work around to accomplish it. Thanks in advance for taking the time.

LEDGER.JPG

Eric....................After playing around with a simpler plan I've come to realize that the foundation walls attached to the one I wanted the ledger attached to are a factor in making the floor framing work correctly. Without getting into a lot of detail explaining, I figured how to make the floor platform frame very close to what I wanted it to do with just a little clean up. Appreciate your time. Have a great day.

1 hour ago, Larry_Sweeney said:

I figured how to make the floor platform frame very close to what I wanted

Hey Larry, I know you don't want to do a lot of explaining, but (when you get time)  it would be great if you could tell us a little of what you did (work-around, etc) ? Probably asking too much huh?