Move Edge - Move Object

RL-inc

It is probably a setting I have wrong somewhere but in the plan I am working on every time I click on a wall and then a dimension to move that wall- the dimension dbx gives me the option to " Move edge" or "Move entire object".

Generally when it comes to walls I want to move the whole thing-moving the edge is not very helpful when dialing in an entire plan.

what am I missing here? :huh:

When I select a wall, the two options I have when clicking on the dimension is "Move both ends" or "Move object" ... either option moves the entire wall, not just an edge, when I change the dimension in the box.  This works the same with a temporary dimension or with a dimension already place.

Are you sure you selected the wall?  If you have a room polyline, it's really easy to accidently select the poly instead of the wall.  I always check the status bar to make sure I have what I want.  Another thing you can do is make sure you are in wall mode.  When you are in wall mode, you should only select walls when you left click.  You should always be able to select anything else with a right click.