Floating Shelves with Hangers not Brackets

Ravenquills

Hi, I am trying to design shelves to hang in front of windows in a kitchen.

I tried using the shelf tool which lets me create a glass floating shelf with brackets but that is not the look I am after.

See attached picture.

I am using Chief Architect Premier X10

Any help much appreciated.

Open-Shelving-Across-Window2 (1).jpg

You could use solids for the shelves and they could be exploded to show the wood grain correctly.  Then symbols or detailed solid modeling for the pipe fittings and flanges.

Could then be made into a symbol with two or three stretch planes for future use in other situations.

Solver, No I could not find picture of exactly what i wanted but i thought if i could get there then i could figure out how to get closer to what i wanted. I would like to do this is a couple of places in my design. In in the bathroom for instance it would be closer to what i posted.

If you would be so kind as to explain how you did the above the drawing i would appreciate it. I am a novice at much of this.....

Thanks

I was unable to load the pipeshelf but i was able to import the .skp file. I will be updating fairly soon. and at that point the other file will work. Because of the clients need (He is my husband) I have been doing a lot of custom work for example this morning I am working on a symbol for a GrainFather brewing system...... Nothing fancy just a place holder in the design.

Thank you I appreciate the help.

best

a