Layer Set automatically changes

EconBlueprints

I am working on a floor plan.  I am in the Floor Plan Dimensioned Layer and Floor Plan Dimensioned Layer Set.
When I click on Persepective Floor Overview, the Layer Set Switches to Electrical Layer Set.  If I change it back to Floor Plan Dimensioned Layer Set, the overview changes from Floor Overview to Full overview showing the complete exterior and roof of the building.
How do I set the program so it will not automatically switch to Electrical Layer Set.
In Plan Defaults, I have it set to Floor Plan Dimensioned as the active layer, however that also switches to Electrical Layer Set whenever I try to do a floor plan overview.

How can I fix this?

Thanks,'

Lane

4 minutes ago, EconBlueprints said:

I am working on a floor plan.  I am in the Floor Plan Dimensioned Layer and Floor Plan Dimensioned Layer Set.
When I click on Persepective Floor Overview, the Layer Set Switches to Electrical Layer Set.  If I change it back to Floor Plan Dimensioned Layer Set, the overview changes from Floor Overview to Full overview showing the complete exterior and roof of the building.
How do I set the program so it will not automatically switch to Electrical Layer Set.
In Plan Defaults, I have it set to Floor Plan Dimensioned as the active layer, however that also switches to Electrical Layer Set whenever I try to do a floor plan overview.

How can I fix this?

Thanks,'

Lane

If it is not what Robert said my guess would be you have messed up the SAVED PLAN VIEWS  ( which is what I think you mean above in RED not Layer ) , in which case in the Project Browser , open Plan Views and right click each one > Open Object and Check the Settings , eg Annoset and Layerset .... set for each Saved Plan View.

M.