Window Callouts

VHI_WMA

Is there any way to change the auto-generated window numbers that appear as callouts when you make a window schedule? I know you can choose to use a user-generated label instead, but I like the checks and balances of a callout for all similar windows, and the look of a shaped border. Unfortunately, can't figure out how to make that happen here. 

What I want to happen: all similar windows have a callout with a shape border that I can set, and which will appear in order in my schedule, and as the label on my elevations

What is happening: Chief generates a callout which I cannot change. If I make a custom label, it shows only as text/no shape border.

Any advice is appreciated

thanks

Thanks Solver

Thats only part of the issue

I would like to show all similar windows with the same callout, ie, all 2-8 x 4-0 DH as A

where A is a callout inside of a shaped border

3 hours ago, StephenG said:

Thanks Solver

Thats only part of the issue

I would like to show all similar windows with the same callout, ie, all 2-8 x 4-0 DH as A

where A is a callout inside of a shaped border

I want that too, can't currently be done with standard tools. See this suggestion if you want to add your voice to the request:

I have a question

I need to change my window labels on an addition i am doing

i need the label to be 'EXISTING' and cannot specify the label when i open the window.

All the ratio buttons and check boxes are locked - or cant be clicked on

they are not 'grayed out' they look like you should be able to edit them, but i cannot.

I can still change size and materials but that label feature is completely locked

even if i open a new file to test

please help