Terrain creation problem

Doug_N

Perhaps it is something that I did earlier, but I can't create a terrain.

So this is what happened, I created a terrain on the 2nd floor by accident.   Since I had set the boundaries I thought, why not copy it and then go to the first floor, and paste-hold position.  So I did that.  Then I went back to the 2nd Floor and deleted the offending terrain.

The new terrain wasn't a terrain at all, it was just a polyline.  So I tried to turn it into a terrain perimeter, no luck

So then I deleted it and went back to the menu to recreate a new terrain.  Nope it is greyed out.

Curious.  

Any suggestions.  See the file attached if you think you may have a solution.

Thanks 

Doug

Model One.plan

52 minutes ago, Doug_N said:

The new terrain wasn't a terrain at all, it was just a polyline.  So I tried to turn it into a terrain perimeter, no luck

This is expected Doug as you can't have two Terrain Perimeters in a Plan , normally you just change it back to a TP after deleting the other one as you tried....

It is there , took me a few minutes to find it, but after making the Line-type PINK I found it in the Garage :) , not sure how you managed that though.

image.thumb.png.d28031b5569c95c28f943ac7b84a7fb8.png

Well thank you Mick.  I tried turning off all the layers except the terrain layers to see if there was a remnant of the terrain left somehow, but that didn't work either.  I am going to try the pink trick and see how that works