Cabinet Shape

Speczo

Hi, I'm trying to reshape a cabinet in X11 and I can't seem to do it. In the training video, grabbing the corner of a cabinet in plan view will distort / scale the cabinet but when I do it in X11, it scales the cabinet smaller or bigger and not change it's shape. Was this feature removed since X7?

Cabinet 1.png = Trying to grab the corner of the cabinet so it fits on this angled wall

Cabinet 2.png = What the training video shows Special Shaped Cabinets Video at the 2:55 mark)

Cabinet 1.PNG

Cabinet 2.PNG

8 minutes ago, MarkMc said:

To what is shown in video you need an a corner cabinet with diagonal front. That won't work for what you want though. You need to start with an angle front cabinet-attached.

Angle cabinet.plan

What Mark failed to say (and I know he knows this),  is he does not have his doors and drawers on the correct side.  He should of put the doors and drawers on the left side of the cabinet and a blank front.  

It seems silly that you cannot adjust the lengths of front and back of the cabinet independently. (you can adjust the 2 sides independently,  but I will say at one time we could not do this until CA made it possible to customize each face of cabinet.

9 minutes ago, dshall said:

What Mark failed to say (and I know he knows this),  is he does not have his doors and drawers on the correct side.  He should of put the doors and drawers on the left side of the cabinet and a blank front.  

Scott they go on the right- the plan included two cabinets- one the way it starts with doors still on the front and one finished properly in the corner. I often intend for folks to open things and check DBX to see what is going on for themselves.