Custom Muntin

stager386

Anyone familiar with custom muntins?  I created a custom muntin for a window no problem.  Now I am trying to create a custom muntin for a shower door and I can't make it happen. I am trying to do it with a glass shower door. I have also tried with a regular door that I fill with glass.  I am able to create the CAD block of muntin lines but then there is no "add muntin" command like there is when I do this for a regular window. 

Does anyone know when a custom muntin will NOT work?

Trying to recreate this door:Image result for beautiful shower doors

4 minutes ago, stager386 said:

Anyone familiar with custom muntins?  I created a custom muntin for a window no problem.  Now I am trying to create a custom muntin for a shower door and I can't make it happen. I am trying to do it with a glass shower door. I have also tried with a regular door that I fill with glass.  I am able to create the CAD block of muntin lines but then there is no "add muntin" command like there is when I do this for a regular window. 

Does anyone know when a custom muntin will NOT work?

Trying to recreate this door:Image result for beautiful shower doors

Didn't we help make that Custom Shower Door in another thread?  I ask cos I think Custom Muntions only works with Chief's default Doors and Windows ? hopefully some will confirm or dispel that for me....

M.

1 minute ago, Kbird1 said:

Didn't we help make that Custom Shower Door in another thread?  I ask cos I think Custom Muntions only works with Chief's default Doors and Windows ? hopefully some will confirm or dispel that for me....

M.

Hi. No, I've never tried using muntins before, so I don't think that was me. 

13 minutes ago, stager386 said:

Hi. No, I've never tried using muntins before, so I don't think that was me. 

No just the Door ...not the Muntins ...cos it is a custom door/window, I don't think it will "take" the Muntins , I think it needs to be a standard CA Door or Window for that.....but hopefully I am wrong , but I'd try a small solid instead to get it done.

*** Ahhh I see it wasn't you now , same door though I think.....

M