Room Default Issues In X6 Mac

mslewis620

Having issues in X6 for mac with room defaults. 

First I set up my floor and foundation defaults then moved on to  room defaults. When I try to change room defaults everything is grayed out. 

When I go room by room and open objects I'm able to change the structure panel to be what I want. Just a pain to go room by room and confirm it's set up right. Need an 8' ceiling height and defaults are for 9'. 

Also been having issues with garage structure changing after setting my defaults. 

Never had a problem in the past but wasting time trying to fix it.

Having issues in X6 for mac with room defaults. 

First I set up my floor and foundation defaults then moved on to  room defaults. When I try to change room defaults everything is grayed out. 

When I go room by room and open objects I'm able to change the structure panel to be what I want. Just a pain to go room by room and confirm it's set up right. Need an 8' ceiling height and defaults are for 9'. 

Also been having issues with garage structure changing after setting my defaults. 

Never had a problem in the past but wasting time trying to fix it.

You must be doing something wrong......  see if you can explain yourself better and maybe somebody can figure out what you are doing wrong.